Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photos in Alabama

First off, the address.  Xander has sent us 2 different zip codes, and we're just now learning that letters and packages will be returned with one of the zip codes.  The following address appears to work correctly:

114 Crabapple Lane Apt. F
Birmingham, AL 35214
(35204 is the wrong zip code that was posted for a while)

Xander and his companion, Elder Dansie


Gotta' appreciate him representing the proper bicycle brand even while on his mission


The missionary apartment.  Looks fine from the outside.

Ew.  Gross.  Saggy, ugly, ripped sofa.  Boxes stacked in the corner?



Not too bad for a missionary apartment kitchen.


I guess this is where they study

Xander knows I can't stand a mattress with only a sheet (missing a mattress pad).   He did not like me forcing a brand new bulky mattress pad on him when he went to college.  But a bare naked mattress is so much worse.  I can only hope that maybe he was washing the sheets?  The clutter.  The need to vacuum.  The ugly Ninja Turtle blanket.  I did my best.  That's all I can do, right?

Fresh new haircut.  What a nicely shaped head.  Basketball on P-day.

I think they're taking that song, "I'm trying to be like Jesus" a bit too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment