Thursday, March 25, 2010

Short Movie, Address

So, I hadn't cried a tear for nearly 10 hours (never mind that 7.5 of those were sleeping), until Brent finished his little movie. I watched it this morning, and the water works began again. {Sigh} There's some cute footage, good music, and just a little of Xander's voice.

Music by The Shins

We received a very generic e-mail from the MTC last night letting us know that he arrived safely (I sure hope nothing bad happened between the curb and the building) and reminding us to not arrange "accidental" meetings with our missionary. Okay. We're not rule-breakers. They gave us a snail mail address for him in the MTC. Feel free to drop him a note.

Alexander Chase Hulme
MTC Mailbox # 119
WST IND 0525
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you guys rode your bikes to drop him off! What a great idea and the only way I picture your family outing to drop him off! We're so excited for him and can't wait to hear all of his amazing stories. We love you and miss you guys!

    -Lindsey and Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! It is great to have the most painful things in life be the most joyus! Can't wait to hear how he is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the coolest!
    I nearly shed a tear watching that beautiful ride... (say this next part with a veclempt/choked up voice) ...they grow up so fast, darn it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog! Shawn sent me the link, now I can show our boys what Xander is doing, since Shawn will forget to ;) You guys are such a cool family! I loved the biking video to the MTC. -Anne

    ReplyDelete