Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Torture Resource Center

"Every Monday afternoon we have to participate in what is called the TRC. I don't know what TRC stands for, but possibilities are: Torture Resource Center, Teach Read and Convert, The Real Conflict. Anyway it is like being tested each week on our ability to handle humiliation, and our ability to teach. This week was the first time that we didn't completely embarrass ourselves in the TRC. So I think things are getting better at least for me.

"Soccer is so hard! It demands so much from my feet, and my feet are so far away from my brain that I don't think they work well together. Luckily, you play defense in soccer similarly to in lacrosse, so I make an ok defender. Also, soccer gives me a workout whereas 4-square does not.

"I am doing well, one month in and one to go. My departure date is actually May 25 so I think I'll call from the airport, not on Mother's Day. So cool yeah, one month and 4 days from now I'll be in Suriname.
Vrede! (frey duh- peace)"

No comments:

Post a Comment