Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Fat

Highlights from middle of April:

1) I figured out the food crisis finally. The food isn't particularly bad, it is just repetitive. The same ingredients are used for every meal every day. I'll be glad to have a real variety of fruit in the jungle.

2) I am learning how to be a better scriptorian and I am learning to be more attentive to the promptings from the spirit, two of my weak points. I am overall enjoying myself. I like having time to read and learn all the time.

3) Heb geen kui man ("don't have a cow, man!")

4) Conference was sweet. I watched all 5 sessions and only fell asleep when the women were talking to the young women, so I'd say I did pretty well.

5) I'm fat. I looked at myself in the mirror, and my stomach has taken the shape of a gummy bear.

6) During gym, it would be nice if I worked out, but all I want to do is play 4 square. It is the most fun game ever! I don't do all the tricks that some people do, but I am good at positioning myself in a way that I don't get out.

7) I learned why people use pocket protectors. Now my shirt has a big black stain the size of a lacrosse ball.

I (VaLene talking now) found this interesting: In his MTC district, 4 of them are going to Suriname, 4 elders and 3 sisters are going to the Netherlands/Belgium, and 1 lonely elder is going to Denmark. Xander likes letters! Send him one when you have a chance. His mailing address is here at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment