Sunday, September 19, 2010

Breaking Up

Missionary work is hard.  I come to love these people and then they are given "anti" material and ask us to stop visiting them.  Or they just avoid us.  In the past, I've only associated with friends and family, or those who love me.  But now I'm the disliked one.  Luckily, however, we have a good group of people who do enjoy having the missionaries around.  I've been trying to learn how to love people like Jesus did and does, and I've learned that it is very challenging.  Saturday was the day we lost a few good investigators.  It is such a bummer when they break up with you.


Freddy - they play Bingo with him at a nursing home

This looks like Xander's favorite drink - chocolate milk

Elder Guinn's idea to pan fry cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment