Friday, February 4, 2011

January 31, 2011






Milldew, you looked very nice for your concert, I hope you enjoyed it.  I feel like I really missed out eating Cold Stone with everyone! I sure miss Cold Stone, the ice cream here is ok, but nothing quite that caliber.  
 I was way sick feeling yesterday, stomach ache and achy all over, just dragging.  Elder Bell was great, he rode bikes slow for me, he wasn't grumpy at me at all, just hanging out enjoying the rain.  I don't know why it's been raining so much, but it's been raining lots lately.  And luckiest thing of all is that I'm not feeling sick today! It was a sub 24 hour gig.  
President Gamiette sent us a way cool email this week.  It's about a purification for ourselves.  Turning ourselves completely to the savior and stuff, I will forward it I think.  I'm excited to become better.  It's just like Nephi, who in my mind is one of the best prophets ever, in 2 Nephi chapter 4 he describes how even he has sins that do so easily beset him.  It's interesting that we are fighting such a gloomy looking battle, but know who wins at the end.  I like righteousness.  
We had two investigators at church this week, which was a huge relief.  Unfortunately, we haven't taught either of them. One just came because we asked him to on the street, and the other came with a member.

Things are great, the food here is fabulous, I feel bad that I'm in such a beautiful country and none of you are.  Have a great week :)  Thanks for the super good update.  
Hows the snow?
Is it way cold or medium cold?
Who has the longest hair in the house?
Did anyone learn anything cool in church yesterday?
Drive safe in that snow.
-Elder Hulme